• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

anyone near arlington tx looking to foster or adopt?

Kami

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am considering fostering out or even rehoming my 2 beardies. I have one male and one female, both right at a year old. We are unfortunately financially unable to care for them anymore. I love both of my babies and this is very difficult for me to do but I want what's best for them and for them to have a good life and be happy. If anyone is willing to help me out I would appreciate it.
20181210_191925.jpg

Attachments

• 20181013_125322.jpg
    20181013_125322.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

Niajha

Bearded Dragon Egg
I live in georgetown, Tx and I can foster them for you if u need me to. However, keeping them would be no problem either. Since, I have 2 beardies. 1 adult and 1 juvenile. Please contact me when you get the chance. I can also send a picture if my beardies if u want.

Stepmart000

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am considering fostering out or even rehoming my 2 beardies. I have one male and one female, both right at a year old. We are unfortunately financially unable to care for them anymore. I love both of my babies and this is very difficult for me to do but I want what's best for them and for them to have a good life and be happy. If anyone is willing to help me out I would appreciate it.View attachment 19486
If u r still looking to rehome them I am interested