• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone know where I can purchase a custom enclosure?

LilBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys, as the title states, I am looking for a custom enclosure. I have been shopping around online for a while but most places do not ship to canada or the price to do so would be more than the enclosure itself. I am simply trying to see if I can get something better than a glass terrarium (I dont think he likes the reflection, even with a background covering more than half of it) as ones like these look really great and are stackable

316168029735bf21cc09db610ee2fbf0.png

(that one was pulled from http://www.southtexasdragons.com/custom-enclosures.html which seem to have the best enclosures but shipping is costly).

I am just looking for something similar, preferably that I could purchase and have shipped but if its not too complicated perhaps I could DIY. If you have any idea where I could find one like this or know someone who would be willing to make something of similar quality, I would be interested. I just want my dude to have the best he can :) Thanks in advance

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hi. where in Canada are you? would it be feasible to have it shipped to the border and then for you to cross, pick it up and pay whatever fees may be incurred?

LilBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi. where in Canada are you? would it be feasible to have it shipped to the border and then for you to cross, pick it up and pay whatever fees may be incurred?
I'm in quebec, I don't have a passport yet so that would not be possible at this time and not sure how lengthy of a process that would be

LilBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I decided to DIY it to save like 50% just on shipping. While it did end up costing a bit more and being a little less perfect than I would of wanted, in the end it should make him a much better home. Here's a link to some pictures incase you guys want to see it https://imgur.com/a/LbRRy . I will decorate it and put the furniture he's used to in it, in about a week when its been heated for a while and I'm sure the caulking and everything is odorless.