• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Becky99

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey, is it possible my bearded dragon is having a another clutch? She laid eggs 21 April, today she has started to dig a little bit but not as close as much she did last time. But she is on the glass all the time and almost never sits still, she stills eats but her apatite has gone down, nothing has changed in the enclosure or the room that she is in
She also a couple of days ago went down in weight and have today gone up quite a bit, I have also changed nothing in her diet
I just want to be prepared.
She mated with a boy before the last eggs laid but they laid in week 3 and they were not fertile

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum becky :) She most definitely can be making more eggs, another forum member said his beardie was popping out eggs for 3 months, be very gentle and feel her belly, (poo can be mistaken for eggs beware) does she have a lay box? If not get a deep tupperwear with a lid cut a hole in the side or top big enough for her (please make the hole a good size) and mix damp (not wet , not moist) sand with potting soil in a ratio of 70% sand to 30% soil (no fertilizer, vermiculite, or those green balls that hold water) itd be best if the box had no light in it aswell (possibly drape a towl over it if it’s see through)