• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Almost ! month old and MORE EGGS

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Rhonda has given me another gift. 30 more eggs. Total in incubators is now 135.
IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

:p

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank You. I had to start seperateing these groups as early as 2 weeks ago. I started getting small nips to toes and tails. It just goes to show you that seperation can take place at any age with beardies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i couldnt imagine having that many cooking at once man lol. geez

brian
cryptic dragons

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very good point, Tom. I don't know what I'd do with that many at once. How do you keep your sanity?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Its a work in progress. I am building better racks to keep the groups small. I am at the tip of the iceburg at the moment, so I will keep you posted on the sainty end.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
did you check out that cricket supplier i told ya about a few weeks back
ur gonna need it lol

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
coldbloods.com
when his site is up we are going to do a link exchange. He love my baby's...lol He was checking out the site today

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah man i got some supers from him last week and i have to say they were the largest healthiest looking supers i have ever gotten in the mail. he is my permanent supplier lol. though i doubt ill ever need quite as many as you as far as the crickets lol

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Do you guys make money from these plugs or what ??? (just kidding)

I went to the site and it doesnt have anything there. Did you just know of him because he is local?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I found him thru Brian, His site is down but if you call him he has great prices but crappy shipping cost. It still comes out cheaper then almost any I have found tho.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i wish we got paid for it. but no he is just that good. unfortunately his site doesnt work but his product is great. probably the largest and healthiest looking super worms i have ever recieved and very clean crix. his shipping normally costs more than the product but it still comes out cheaper. and his shipping is the same for 1000 crix or 5000 crix so it evens out.

brian
cryptic dragons

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Cool, might give him a try one day when I need 1000 crickets running around my house ;)