• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adult Male Citrus Tiger for sale (if local - including tank/hides/UVB)

Carrie Fitzgerald

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all,

Unfortunately due to finances and life changes, I’ve got to rehome my guy Dart. He’s a pet store rescue. He has been dewormed and is growing very well on Dubias, crickets, and a daily mix of turnip greens, collards, mustard greens, and squash.

His age is unknown, but he is currently 325 grams. He’s a citrus tiger color morph. And if anyone is near the Blacksburg, VA area I am willing to include his 55 gallon tank, heat lamp, hides, UVB, and dishes. I can ship, but would prefer not to. I am willing to drive to meet someone if needed and not too far.

Asking 100 just for Dart or $200 including all his tank and all extra goodies. Please PM me if interested!

05C88305-5E0C-4279-8F5F-BBBA08D70DAE.jpeg
38453641-B4A1-410A-BD42-5A8464210409.jpeg
92C3CCE1-F7FC-4D63-8C8A-A9F523A72019.jpeg

Bad Decision

Hatchling Dragon
If so, your tank is too small, an adult like him should have a tank size of at LEAST 75 gallons

Carrie Fitzgerald

Bearded Dragon Egg
If so, your tank is too small, an adult like him should have a tank size of at LEAST 75 gallons
Thanks, but I’m not rehousing him, I’m selling him. That’s the tank I currently have for him and since I’m selling him, I’m not investing in another one. Whoever buys him is more than welcome to it or they can purchase another one.