• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adult Female

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi, I have this adult female. She is 2 years old, she has been with me for 1 year and has never laid a clutch for me. She is CITRUS x BLOOD RED X NORMAL x CITRUS. She is very long. She is eating very well. She would make a great pet or mabe someone else can get her to breed for them. She loves to be soaked! She is $100 plus shipping. If you are interested pm me or email me at [email protected].

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
She is not skinny. Beardeds are like people they come in all different sizes. Some are short and stocky others are long and slender. Its whats in her genetics that give her the long and slender body. Shes not skinny shes very healthy its called genetics.