• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adult Dubia for sale

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anyone in need of adult Male and Female Dubia?? I have plenty if you are interested in refreshing your breeders..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi there. Can you give me an estimate for 200 large? Thank you

I don't have that many large dubia due to I have already sold off most of my extra large dubia, what I have is some Fully grown adult ready to breed females and males but that high of numbers I don't have anymore.

I was thinking more along the lines of if people wanted to add or replace some breeders in smaller numbers is what I would be able to help with.

MikePhoneJunkie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I don't have that many large dubia due to I have already sold off most of my extra large dubia, what I have is some Fully grown adult ready to breed females and males but that high of numbers I don't have anymore.

I was thinking more along the lines of if people wanted to add or replace some breeders in smaller numbers is what I would be able to help with.
I can use some breeders. Mine are getting low

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can use some breeders. Mine are getting low

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hey there again! How are you doing these days?? How many are you looking for and I'll see how many I can spare...