• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adopt from PWC Animal Shelter

Koda

Bearded Dragon Egg
This dragon came to the Prince William County Animal Shelter (in northern VA) just yesterday. She appears a bit under fed, was kept in calci-sand (so she's tinted orange), and isn't very well socialized (she puffs up and tries to bite when I reach my hand in).
The previous owners said they were giving her up because she was their kids' pet and they hadn't been taking the best care of her. They claimed she is 2.5 years old, but she's just barely over 12" long.
001.JPG 004.JPG
Her adoption fee is $20 and you must be able to come adopt her in person.

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
This is the result of keeping a dragon in an environment that is to small. The dragon needs some simple handling and should bfe fine, just alot of of patience. Wish I was closer as I'm sure I could rehab her attitude. Good luck.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Poor baby. I hope you find a good home for her. :( I wish you luck.