• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Abscess looking growth

Sandra Hirst

Bearded Dragon Egg
Good day, I'm posting on behalf of a lady on our community group. She has a 12 year old male dragon apparently and he has which looks like an abscess on his right rear leg below where the knee is. She says he is not showing any discomfort at all even when walking. I asked if the dark mark has excreted any fluid of late or ever & the answer was to the negative. I have never seen something like this on any of my beardies whether babies, juvies or adults.
Possibly someone with a some experience on such things could fill me in and I will get back to her and tell her what needs to be done. I did mention that a trip to the vet would be a good start. Unfortunately this is the only photo she sent me.
Thank you in advance.
Posted from joint lockdown, Johannesburg, S.A

Attachments

• IMG-20200503-WA0094.jpg
    IMG-20200503-WA0094.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 10