• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A wee bit of 8-legged, fanged fun(video);-)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Earlier this week after making a couple of new modified tank enclosures for our two hottest "Ts", the H. maculatas, it was time to transfer them to their new homes. Kat and I shot a video of one of the transfers to share. The second transfer will have to wait for a few days more because one of our girls decided to molt the night before the moves but I am sure we will video that one as well:)
The H. maculatas ( also known as the H Mac, Togo Starburst Baboon or Ornamental Baboon) are a beautiful arboreal species from the western coast of Africa that gets about 5-7 inches in size and are extremely fast tarantulas, a bit unpredictable, highly venomous:eek:...what more could you want right?? LOL
Anyhow here is the video....Enjoy!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cool Vid! Thanks for sharing ...
icon_thumright-1.gif

TarynLee

Hatchling Dragon
Pretty! I used to have Ts :)
Mine were all terrestrial tho. My fav was my l parahybana

xclaire90x

Bearded Dragon Egg
My lord! I'm petrified of house spiders let alone one of her size and capabilities if ever went badly! Awesome vid though great watch :)