• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A Funny Idea for Decor

ReptarTheLizard9

Hatchling Dragon
Hi Guys
So I was in Walmart the other day when I came across one of those Our generation doll seat furniture thing and my first thought was- Reptar would love this. So I decided to buy it since it wasn’t that expensive and I took off all the tags and vacuumed it just to be sure there was no loose fur (plus she doesn’t chew on things so I wasn’t too concerne) but she literally loves this thing lol. I thought I would share it for other owners out there whose beardies love soft things. I totally recommend hahah.

Attachments

• 77A9806B-A4E7-4AC2-8E61-0276BF986664.jpeg
    77A9806B-A4E7-4AC2-8E61-0276BF986664.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 3D2E496D-4B25-46D6-B495-18D079B190FD.jpeg
    3D2E496D-4B25-46D6-B495-18D079B190FD.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 22

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Guys
So I was in Walmart the other day when I came across one of those Our generation doll seat furniture thing and my first thought was- Reptar would love this. So I decided to buy it since it wasn’t that expensive and I took off all the tags and vacuumed it just to be sure there was no loose fur (plus she doesn’t chew on things so I wasn’t too concerne) but she literally loves this thing lol. I thought I would share it for other owners out there whose beardies love soft things. I totally recommend hahah.
How cute dragons love soft things

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi Guys
OMG! Adorable. My guy has quite the large . . . er . . . rear end so getting it for him now would just be a tease 'cause he wouldn't fit into it. lol Definitely would have gotten it for him when he was smaller though.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
OH! I been looking for one of these!!! Was it in the toy section? Does the seat come out to to wash? About how much was it? I seen someone with a fat tegu in one of these the other day they’re really cute

ReptarTheLizard9

Hatchling Dragon
I found it in the toy section where the Walmart like our generation dolls were- and yes the seat is removable and i Assume easy to wash. And I think it was $5-10 in the store but I bet you could get them online at Walmart.com let me try to find a link .

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Oh awesome!! I didn’t know people were getting them from walmart, i should have known