1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!
  1. chunkymonkeylopez

chunkymonkeylopez Bearded Dragon Egg

My daughters bearded named Brownie has been healthy with no issues since the day we got her.

Yesterday she started acting off and we noticed her eyes are different. The one eye looks normal and the other has a black ring around it like eyeliner and she isn’t closing it normally. Like it requires more work for her to move it. I have posted photos of both eyes for you to see.

Wondering if you have any insight on what it is or if we should take her to a vet. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Troythespikeyboy

Troythespikeyboy Bearded Dragon Egg

Im not sure what that is I recommend going to a vet if you’re able to find one around your area. Hope she gets better
  3. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Hatchling Dragon

4. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Hatchling Dragon

You can post this pic on this website-- they can help you and there is a vet moderator there as well
    www.beardeddragon.org
    kaylyn