• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

9 months

TheFirstKhaleesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just realized that it's been 3 months apart, exactly, between these two pics. He'll be 9 months old tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20180813_214419.jpg
    20180813_214419.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20181113_184734.jpg
    20181113_184734.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's so hard for us to see their growth. I used to always bring Dexter into my work every 6 months. I work at a dentist so she used to go with her dad for his cleanings. Anyway whenever I would bring her in everyone would talk about how big she got and I never saw it because I was with her everyday. Then I looked a pictures and was like oh yeah she did grow!

TheFirstKhaleesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's the same with my mom. I'll send her pictures and every time I do she's like, OMG he's huge now! Lol. I just put him in a bigger tank, and he looked teeny in it. Not so much anymore, and it's only been a month