• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

9-10 month old male bearded dragon, free to good home!

Reddington06

Bearded Dragon Egg
I took my beardie Reddington (Red) from a family friend who could no longer take care of him due to personal health issues, so I took him when he was around 3-4 months old, and he’s now 9-10 months old. I will include his enclosure (150 gallon tank with stand and cabinet storage underneath)along with all of the lights (heat, UVB), and decorations that go inside of it for free. He is a little skiddish outside of his tank but he came that way, and I’ve been holding him every day and he’s so much better and friendly. He falls asleep under my blankets so quick. Looking for someone to continue spoiling him as much as I do haha! He eats everything, loves superworms as a treat and has been on cricket base diet and salad/veggies/greens every day. I can include a 20 gallon tank that I kept the crickets in too if it’s wanted. Just want a good home for my little dude. :) I’m an hour away from Chicago, IL but am willing to drive pretty far to drop him off.

Attachments

• 4744C9AE-B540-41BD-A2A6-05D6A5D8E482.jpeg
    4744C9AE-B540-41BD-A2A6-05D6A5D8E482.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
  • DFE4B740-FD57-442D-ACB0-6D2D1FB8FFC8.png
    DFE4B740-FD57-442D-ACB0-6D2D1FB8FFC8.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 183