• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

75 GALLON TANK TOO BIG?

Natitude

Bearded Dragon Egg
Originally posted this in the “Introductions” forum, but maybe this is a better place to post. I currently am in the process of setting up his/her terrarium. I was able to get a 75 gallon tank second hand for cheap and I built a stand for it last weekend. My question I have is, is it ok to put a juvenile in that big of a tank? Everything I’ve read says it is, but I’d have to help him with live food until he gets bigger due to the amount of space. I just got home from a local reptile store and they told me different. They said if you give a Beardie that much room they become territorial? First I’ve heard of that. I know they’re territorial towards each other, so no cohabitation, but not being aggressive towards their human because they had too much room in their living space.....

246C8950-9B32-41C3-ACBC-9CF1EC5EB724.jpeg

Venow

Hatchling Dragon
should be fine I would start a juvenile in a smaller setup easier to start handling and cleaning his cage... as he gets bigger the 75 should be fine in plan on building both of my dragons at least a 100 gallon setup