• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

40 Breeder/50 Gallon tank

Natalya Moses

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all!
I just bought a new home for my beardie, Jordan, and I wanted recommendations for what flooring to use and heating lamps to use.
She’s about 8 or 9 months old and is growing so quickly that I had to get her a larger tank.
I’m enclosing a photo of her...
image.jpg
image.jpg

Natalya Moses

Bearded Dragon Egg
Where is the UVB? Flooring can be textured non adhesive shelf liner from Home Depot or Lowes -- its cheap easy to clean w/ vinegar/water 50/50 in a spray bottle and insects cant get underneath ---- what are you taking basking temps and how are you taking them? Infrared heat gun stickons or a digital probe thermometer? I would look at getting some more climbing decor --- Petsmart has some really nice decor for bearded dragons---
Today I literally just bought that tank. We originally got her when she was a baby and in the 10 gal starter kit that had everything for that size. We have a 50W basking lamp and I have the night lamp as well. During the upcoming week we will get everything we need.