• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4 year old male in NE Ohio

lisa127

Hatchling Dragon
I have a 4 year old normal bearded dragon that is in search of a home. He came to me 3 months ago from his original owner who no longer wanted him. He is healthy and tame. He comes with a 40 breeder terrarium but no lights or light fixtures. You would need to get those. He also comes with his basking rock and a half log. I will not ship him. You would need to be able to come to the northeast ohio area. His adoption fee is $50 for him and his 40 breeder with rock and log. If interested and would like pictures of him, email [email protected]

I also have 2 male leopard geckos needing homes. One is a 2 year old tremper albino giant. The other is a 9 month old normal. Both healthy, tame, and feeding well on mealworms/superworms/occasional reptiworms. They come with enclosures and stands.

lisa127

Hatchling Dragon
The bearded dragon was a rescue that I just got in good shape and put some weight on him. He is now ready for adoption.

Also, there was a recent horrible tragedy in my family which has left me feeling overwhelmed. I need to cut back on my reptiles.

lisa127

Hatchling Dragon
I forgot to include in original post that the adoption fee for the 2 geckos is $30 each. The beardie is $50.

lisa127

Hatchling Dragon
The tremper albino giant leopard gecko is no longer available. The other leo and the bearded dragon are still available for adoption.