• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2nd temporary tank when travelling

syrup

Bearded Dragon Egg
hey so i'm going to be frequently spending time 2 hours from my house for 2-4 days at a time. i've got my hands on a smaller tank that Syrup an use while at the 2nd location but i have UVB questions. i have a spare UV light i bought by accident (coil bulb... not ideal) but would this be okay to use in the smaller tank while hes away from his main tank? i figured it would be okay because it would only be or shorter periods but i would like some confirmation.

thanks for the help x

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
hey so i'm going to be frequently spending time 2 hours from my house for 2-4 days at a time. i've got my hands on a smaller tank that Syrup an use while at the 2nd location but i have UVB questions. i have a spare UV light i bought by accident (coil bulb... not ideal) but would this be okay to use in the smaller tank while hes away from his main tank? i figured it would be okay because it would only be or shorter periods but i would like some confirmation.

thanks for the help x
Hello, if it were me I wouldn't but that is just my opinion and I don't have the most experience about UVB coil bulbs.