• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2016 babies are now available. We have High Color Super Citrus, Reds, Corals and Leatherbacks

HICOLOREDBEARDIES

Bearded Dragon Egg
Red x Coral Trans Het Hypo Leatherback Arguably the best looking Reds and Corals. OUR BABIES ARE LEATHERBACKS X CITRUS TIGERS AND BEAUTIFUL REDS. They have a strong bloodline from one of the worlds best well known breeders . We know this is an important element.
Our Dragons are show stoppers with beautiful colors and patterns. If there is a bearded dragon you do not see, chances are we have what your looking for. Generally, we do not post al of our dragons.

Our beardies have extremely tame dispositions, make wonderful, loving family pets and colorful.
Please call 818-355-8481, email us at
[email protected].

http://www.imaginedragonsandsulcatas.com/index.html
FIRE RED CORAL FEMALE.jpg
wibby.jpg
20160202_140831.jpg

shopman

Hatchling Dragon
What do you have available right now? I am looking for a personal/classroom pet. I teach middle school and I believe a BD is great for kids during school. I have seen autistic children's day change just from holding a BD. I know you breed quality..... how much?
Thanks!

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh man i just fell in love with the first picture. I wish i could get another one right now! <3