• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 Juvenile Dragons for sell

Deb13

Bearded Dragon Egg
I need to sell my 2 Juvenile dragons. I have 2 tanks and complete set ups for both. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Attachments

• 15997636698693740339329747164202.jpg
    15997636698693740339329747164202.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 76

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I need to sell my 2 Juvenile dragons. I have 2 tanks and complete set ups for both. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Hi! Have you sold those two little guys yet? Sorry I already have one not looking for any but just curious if they have been sold

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Use some common sense food and water Shoild be all the way on the cold side so it doesn’t get wilted and warm. 2ndly u have 2basjign areas on both sides and u can never have 2beardies I’m the same cage ever. One always suffers we rescue and rehome and that’s a big Nono. Also is that a colored bulb? Never ever use colored bulbs and u Need the Reptisun 10.0 T5 for UVb. Cage is filthy they will
Get Coccidia; if they don’t already have it. Which is deadly and tuff to clean and causes runny poop/diahrea and destroys their tummy. Tell the new owners to get a stool sample it’s $48. Also no colored bulbs ever it burns their eyes and pure dark at nite no lights.

Deb13

Bearded Dragon Egg
Use some common sense food and water Shoild be all the way on the cold side so it doesn’t get wilted and warm. 2ndly u have 2basjign areas on both sides and u can never have 2beardies I’m the same cage ever. One always suffers we rescue and rehome and that’s a big Nono. Also is that a colored bulb? Never ever use colored bulbs and u Need the Reptisun 10.0 T5 for UVb. Cage is filthy they will
Get Coccidia; if they don’t already have it. Which is deadly and tuff to clean and causes runny poop/diahrea and destroys their tummy. Tell the new owners to get a stool sample it’s $48. Also no colored bulbs ever it burns their eyes and pure dark at nite no lights.

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well thank you so much for your comment. Thats all.
We rescue and rehome and we see reptiles on their death bed due to bad husbandry. Please NO colored bulbs or coiled ones ever. At nite pure dark no lights and if temp drops below 70 use a ceramic heat emitter which produces heat and no light. Also Reptisun 10.0 T5 for UVb the length u buy should cover 70’perecnt of the tank & a ZooMed basking bulb for adults temp should be 95-100. For babies or juveniles under 1 year keep it at 100-105

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Would you like to rehome them?
I am in Orange County California. Are u here too? Otherwise be patient and sell each dragon to separate people hey cannot have both in the same tank or two in general it’s tuff. And explain all the Details on heat lamp, uvb, RepCal calcium, the greens/veggies And lots of protein; crickets and Dubias only. And baths twice a week in lukewarm dechlorinated water use reptisafe drops & No colored bulbs ever. Please explain all this.

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Rude much? They seem to be fine. They are full adults and HAVE NOT DIED! Yes you shouldn’t keep bearded dragons in the same cage but they seem to be fine. And they are alive aren’t they? Yeah. I thought so.

IWantABeardedDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! I am interested in buying a bearded dragon! but the thing is i only want 1 bearded dragon, and i only want a female. is one of them a female? if so i just want that one + the tank and stuff