• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Will have to give a warm bath

Rennie

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mordy hasd been eating but he has not pooped since Saturday I don't know what else to do ......... he just had 2 horn worms today and his veggies, any ideas other then warm bath and Vet?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well - what's his normal routine? my boy will poop every 2 or 3 days. then every day. then every 2 o r 3 days. my girl? once a week. not necessarily every 7 days - sometimes 8. I will let her out and make her exercise for a bit (she's a bit of a slug). have you given him any water to drink ? (dripping on his nose for to lick it off ?) you can give him a bit of oil - olive or coconut. not much. you can inject it into a worm or put a bit in his cheek. how's his temps? (cool side, warm side and basking, please) what kind of lighting do you have?

Rennie

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
His temps are good teygodowna bit at night I also noticed that held still shedding and fathers fat state ttomof te tank but when you go to pick him up he is moving his legs lie he wants to run the lights go on and he gets fresh food dehydrated veggies and Dragon bites once a onthfresh veggies and fruit.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As they get older their habits often change. My female used to poop everyday and now it's more like once a week sometimes longer but she doesn't eat as much anymore.. My male would go everyday as well but he also can go almost a week between I just make sure they drink..

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
I love as they age the poop schedule. Mine now is like 7 months and I think has pooped like once in an enclosure he has had for months.......waits for the every 2-3 day bath.
Love it