• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's in a name?

phoebe

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well I have my lil citrus hypo female just under 2 mos. old , very sweet, easy to handle and seems to be adjusting well. Problem is...I can't decide on a name for her. These are some of my ideas:

Daisy (Duke)
Little Jeannie (like the Elton John Song)
Carol Ann (from Poltergeist)
Saffron
Lil Miss Sunshine aka Sunny
GiGi
Daffodil aka Dilly
Penelope aka SweetP
Honey (Pie)
Melbourne aka Mellie ( like the city)

and a few others, Any thoughts?

phoebe

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh and BTW this is my lil
my baby.jpg
Miss

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
^^^Ditto. Sunny or Dilly. My Leo is named Sunny - my beardie is Skittles because he is orange, blue, yellow, and red - the colors of the rainbow! Hahaha. :) Yours is a cutie!

phoebe

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks she has been doing well so far, eating, drinking, pooping, basking and I swear in the last 6 days she has gotten fatter! I am terrible with pics but just so that everyone knows yes, she is indeed mine. I took a quick shot with my tablet today. she seems to love the camera
prettygirl (2).png

phoebe

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks! I have been running it by several others and have agreed on Daffodil. My boyfriend liked the nickname Dilly too, so I've been calling her Silly Dilly:bd:

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks! I have been running it by several others and have agreed on Daffodil. My boyfriend liked the nickname Dilly too, so I've been calling her Silly Dilly:bd:
Love it!!! She is beautiful!