• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what pets do yall have??

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
i have a bearded dragon (obviously) 2 ten gallon fish tanks, a 3 gallon small outdoor decoration tank, a 2.5 quarantine tank, a 1.5 baby fish tank, and an empty 3 gallon fish tank haha im more of a fish nerd than anything

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
2 beardies, 2 geckos and 2 quarter horses. I breed roaches and keep meal and superworms but theyre not really pets - i feed em to my pets! IN MY MIND i also have another beardie (just love em) 3 or 4 tortoises, a couple of dogs, a parrott type bird, 2-3 pygmy goats (adorable!) and a mule. And the time to love on em. (Work!)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Omg canicke how do u fi d the time for all them animal? I dnt thinks theres enough hours in the day for my beardie n 2 kids never mind ewt else. Hats off 2 ya u must really have ur hands full ;)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
3 cats
2 bearded dragons
5 whites tree frogs
1 betta fish

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
2 african chichlids (fish)
1 channel catfish
1 algea eater
1 dog
1 bearded dragon
2 green anoles

Abyss

Hatchling Dragon
130g tank with 8 fancy goldfish (some homebred) (moors, ryukin, fantail, lionhead)

2 smaller growout tanks with goldfish fry of different sizes but this is last batch I will be raising want more free time for new beardie XD

1 125 pound dog that thinks he's a small dog.

1 veiltail betta

1 bearded dragon

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
ive been raising some guppy fry to sell locally because goldfish have serated spines and can actually hurt your pets stomache if he/she eats them i might quit tho because i had a fungus outbreak that killed quite a bit of my adults

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
We had fish tanks for 18 years, got tired all the cleaning and water changing. So much easier to clean up after tree frogs and dragons!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aww. Sudan Plated Lizard really is happy.

I have:

3 Dogs
1 Bearded Dragon
1 Bird.

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
i like the sudan plated lizard!! he looks pretty neat :D and noella arent birds really a pain to keep and messy? thats just what ive heard

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i like the sudan plated lizard!! he looks pretty neat :D and noella arent birds really a pain to keep and messy? thats just what ive heard

Pretty Girl's a parakeet and yes, she's messy, but she's hard to take out. She's not handtrained.

Keegirl96

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks guys, he is a very happy boy!! He's way different than my two beardies, he knows my voice and will come to the front of the tank when I get home, and I've only had him for 4 days, took alot longer for my beardies (especially my male)