• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What happened?!

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Was it just me or did it do it for everyone? For a few days it wouldn't let me on the forum, said there was a database error. I was scared, haha!

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It was the forum. I checked a few times a day, got scared they shut it down.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yes it was the forum. We were worried it was shut down too! I am also on FB so if it ever goes down again, you can find me there! My cover photo is my frog buried in his moss :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea I was worried it got shut down as well :) that really scared me too I kept checking and thinking what is going on??

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Whenever this happens I start to freak out a bit. So happy it came back up!

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I know, I felt the same way. I kept telling Tim "They couldn't have shut it down. I just made all these great friends and I finally have people to gush to about Bayne and they don't get tired of hearing about him!" LOL! I'm also on Facebook, my profile picture is of me and Bayne. Bobbi Hannan.