• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TRIO of citrus & citrus LEATHERBACK

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have three great babies citruses for sale. They are all IN SHED. There colors look very dull because of that, but when they come out of shed they are bright! The genetics are RED LEATHERBACK HYPO X CITRUS. These are each het for hypo, that means you can produce hypo leatherbacks with this trio!! They are about 5 to 6 weeks old. Eating great on vegies and dubias, and growing fast too.The first one if a possible female het hypo citrus, the second is a possible female het hypo LEATHERBACK, the third is a possible male het hypo citrus. The two are $55 each & the leather is $75 plus shipping!!! If you are interested or have any questions you can pm me or email me at [email protected] I can also send pictures of parents upon request.
Thank
red beardeds again 039.JPG
You
red beardeds again 047.JPG
red beardeds again 055.JPG

Vincent

Hatchling Dragon
I have three great babies citruses for sale. They are all IN SHED. There colors look very dull because of that, but when they come out of shed they are bright! The genetics are RED LEATHERBACK HYPO X CITRUS. These are each het for hypo, that means you can produce hypo leatherbacks with this trio!! They are about 5 to 6 weeks old. Eating great on vegies and dubias, and growing fast too.The first one if a possible female het hypo citrus, the second is a possible female het hypo LEATHERBACK, the third is a possible male het hypo citrus. The two are $55 each & the leather is $75 plus shipping!!! If you are interested or have any questions you can pm me or email me at [email protected] I can also send pictures of parents upon request.
Thank View attachment 1538 You View attachment 1539 View attachment 1540
nice beardies