• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Soooooo...how many critters do you have?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
1 beardie, 3 cats, 1 Am. Bulldog, black tetra fish... Did have 2 green frogs and a rescued baby house wren but these have all passed after a nice long life.. :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
3 bearded dragons, I veiled chameleon, 5 whites tree frogs, 1 pac man frog, 2 cats and a gourami.

petcrazy16

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have two dogs a yorkie cross called Scruff, a border colliex with a whippet. one cat called nibbler. two cockateils, swettie pie and sparkles, A green cheek counre called Baby. tropical fish, coi carp and gold fish in the pond and my fave of all my bearded dragon called Tango I love all my animals and there is alllways room for just one more

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Two cats, beardie and two outside stray cats I seem to have adopted

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

JUNGLE JIM

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Three zebra finches, two leopard geckos, two bearded dragons, one rabbit, one boxer and four grandchildren. Can I count the latter? I spend a lot on those and three will be moving in for awhile, hopefully not too long.

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Currently my quota is 9. I might add to the collection eventually if I have the resources and space but as of now the confirmed quota is 9. Not including my dog and 3 or 4 fish I have (haven't seen one of the fish in a month or two) I have 6/9. A juvenile bearded dragon, a Mexican fireleg tarantula, A pacman frog, two tomato frogs and a common garter snake I just got today. Pending additions are a mexican red knee tarantula, a European jeweled lacerta lizard and another Chameleon since mine passed away about 4 months ago. If I am able to provide for them I hope to be able to get a breeding pair of leopard geckos, a ball python, a common collared lizard and an African pancake tortoise. :) 6 as of now, soon to be 9, maybe one day 13. Again doesn't include my dog or current and future fish.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My in house petting zoo: 1 beardie, 4 carpet pythons, 2 columbian boas, 3 ball pythons, 2 corn snakes, 1 african house snake, 1 western hognose, a Chilean Rose Tarantula, and 4 cats. As a biology student with a passion for anything living, it's hard to say no when I see an animal that needs a home. So I have many children who are all spoiled rotten :)

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My in house petting zoo: 1 beardie, 4 carpet pythons, 2 columbian boas, 3 ball pythons, 2 corn snakes, 1 african house snake, 1 western hognose, a Chilean Rose Tarantula, and 4 cats. As a biology student with a passion for anything living, it's hard to say no when I see an animal that needs a home. So I have many children who are all spoiled rotten :)

Yeah. animals are addictive for sure. I just wish they didn't make such a mess. Wow 4 carpet pythons huh? I like the coastal variety best. I hope to have one someday and it's probably the biggest snake I'd personally ever plan on keeping. The wikipedia article on them says they can reach 13 feet. I imagine you would need a lot of space just to house a single one :) My favorite python is the green tree and then the Bornean blood.

The_Genesis_Purge

Bearded Dragon Egg
I lost count after 100 snakes.

Other than them I have a Dog, cat, water/ nile monitor, leopard gecko, beardie, 2 budgies, 2 zebra finch, a tortoise, a lot of fish there could be more haha

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I lost count after 100 snakes.

Other than them I have a Dog, cat, water/ nile monitor, leopard gecko, beardie, 2 budgies, 2 zebra finch, a tortoise, a lot of fish there could be more haha

I love all of those but especially the nile monitor. I think two animals I would really like to have if I had a much much bigger property is a pot bellied pig and a horse :)

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yeah. animals are addictive for sure. I just wish they didn't make such a mess. Wow 4 carpet pythons huh? I like the coastal variety best. I hope to have one someday and it's probably the biggest snake I'd personally ever plan on keeping. The wikipedia article on them says they can reach 13 feet. I imagine you would need a lot of space just to house a single one :) My favorite python is the green tree and then the Bornean blood.

Carpet pythons are fantastic pets, once you get past the nippy juvenile stage. Coastals have the potential to get rather large, but I'm not expecting to see anything over 9 feet. I'd be thrilled to see 13 though! I cant say that any of my kiddos are particularly messy. I don't know if I can pick a favorite python, but green trees are absolutely beautiful, and are definitely on my wish list.