• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

review Fluker's buffet blend

Jason P & lexx

Hatchling Dragon
the one i have is for jubenile beardies it has meal worms xeixkwra xoen porRO ARexh chicken meal corn gluten ect... if you want a full list of the ingredients i'll post em but so far lexx at first didn't touch it then i put some letuce in on it and he got a tast of it and well i can't keep it in there now lol he loves the stuff but i would like yall opion on it too so far lex seem to like it as far as there when i forget to get crickets :| my bad but he has plenty of greens so no harm no foul i guess. If any of you have used this and know more about it than me let me know.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
A much better choice would be to use the RepCal Bearded Dragon Pellets. They are good balanced nutrition and available in both a Juvenile and Adult size. The pellets have to be premoistened with water before feeding because feeding dehydrated food will contribute to dehydrating a dragon too. I've been using them for the last year after Germ recommended them to me as a supplement to Mungi's "salads" and am thoroughly please with them. Mungi is as well.
I'm not a fan of feeding freeze dried insects anytime to creatures that eat insects because I question whether they actually retain any real nutritional value during the drying process. I suspect not much and also believe that insects should always be fed as live prey because the creature needs the stimulation of the hunt to begin with.
Just my opinion:)

Jason P & lexx

Hatchling Dragon
well all openions are welcome and heded b/c as said he seemed to like it and it was well the guy at petco said its popular but i know not to listen to them im going to get him som crickets tomarrow and he will get to run after them and enjoy his mill that dosn't just lay there waiting to be eatin