• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptile shows in St. Louis MO

Old guy new Dragon

Hatchling Dragon
Does anyone know anything about the reptile shows in the St. Louis area I live about 65 miles So. West of there and would like to check them out. There is one on the 20th of Aug. And a couple more later on.

Old guy new Dragon

Hatchling Dragon
Will do, I'am going to them all if I can anyway. I live in a rural area with limited access to any pet stores and the two we have here are mainly pet food stores. I'am really looking forward to them, have never been to any.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Reptile shows are ADDICTIVE! We leave ours planning for the next one! We like to get there early because they tend to get real crowded. I'm kinda old and don't want to deal with large crowds of noisy people. The vendors also don't charge tax, which is nice in a place where our taxes are some of the highest in the country!