• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptile choice for new viv.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
4d00ba1babbe41ef13e598ff56848eb9.jpg
af60d7d8afa4b0221dba7038944b6bef.jpg
830edb26d0e2e648cec18219828ca6bb.jpg

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Is this a new one? I got one back in October, I am absolutely in love with her!

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Nope thats the same Lucy I've had for a while. She is doing great. I'll get an updated pic of the viv later.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Very nice. I see some Dalmatian spots her too. I thought about getting a Dalmatian I saw at PetSmart but decided not to try it. My Lucy has done so well on her own that I'd hate to mess things up by adding another in with her.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
The spots come out more as she grows. At first I thought she had mites! I asked for pictures of her parents and her mom had a couple of small spots. She is so active and so curious, I don't know if I could handle two of her.

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
He looks a lot like my Coco!

Yeah, I noticed that too! I don't think he is any "special morph" or anything. I got him from a breeder cheap, he was a "low end" baby. But I love the orange coloring, black spots, and pattern! I don't think he is full grown yet - is y'alls??

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My girl is still a baby. She was 8 grams when I got her in November at a show, and now she's 18g. She's a harlequin I'm told, but as she gets bigger she is getting Dalmatian spots. I never liked dalmations, but she's looking real cute with her spots.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My girl HATES the watermelon one! I tried it a few times and she pooped in it! Her favorite is the fruit with bugs or the banana/apricot.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My girl HATES the watermelon one! I tried it a few times and she pooped in it! Her favorite is the fruit with bugs or the banana/apricot.
They are all different. Lucy will not eat the mango one.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk