• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question on Morph

Chasity

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I am new to this site. I have two baby bearded dragons at home and today my boyfriend took in 4 medium sized bearded dragons because a friend needed them gone asap. We plan on selling them so they can have good homes as we can't take care of them properly. But I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of morph these were? Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6457.JPG
    IMG_6457.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6458.JPG
    IMG_6458.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 45

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Need better close ups on them to tell

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They do look like they are all leatherbacks..The first pic: This one kinda is questionable on the true leatherback, needs some tlc.. Second pic looks skinny 3rd one is very dehydrated and needs fluids the fat pads on the head are sunken in, this one needs the most help. 4th one looks to be in the best shape of all of them, however the back right foot/ankle looks to be super swollen ? an injury.
They all should get vetted to make sure they are healthy and not carrying parasites and the few need some additional medical help. They need some good UVB, food, supplements, heat..
No real way of knowing what morph (colors) are that comes from what the mom/dad are...I hope that you all get them the help that they need and if your unable maybe finding reptile rescue that can provide for them is considered.
*** since you have 2 babies already and not knowing if these ones are carrying parasites you should be VERY careful and practice quarantine care between your and them.. no sharing of equipment, uneaten food, handling and hand hygiene so you don't spread anything between yours and these...

Last edited:

Chasity

Bearded Dragon Egg
They do look like they are all leatherbacks..The first pic: This one kinda is questionable on the true leatherback, needs some tlc.. Second pic looks skinny 3rd one is very dehydrated and needs fluids the fat pads on the head are sunken in, this one needs the most help. 4th one looks to be in the best shape of all of them, however the back right foot/ankle looks to be super swollen ? an injury.
They all should get vetted to make sure they are healthy and not carrying parasites and the few need some additional medical help. They need some good UVB, food, supplements, heat..
No real way of knowing what morph (colors) are that comes from what the mom/dad are...I hope that you all get them the help that they need and if your unable maybe finding reptile rescue that can provide for them is considered.
*** since you have 2 babies already and not knowing if these ones are carrying parasites you should be VERY careful and practice quarantine care between your and them.. no sharing of equipment, uneaten food, handling and hand hygiene so you don't spread anything between yours and these...
Thank you very much. We will get them the proper help they need. We got them from a friend who got them from a church so we had no idea if they were going to be healthy or not