• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Moderator: Germ

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I want to announce a new moderator here on BDF - Germain aka "Germ"! I've been talking a lot with Germain over the past few weeks and I feel like he'll be a great asset to the community. Jeff and Germain (our two mods) are both 100% volunteer and do so for their love of the hobby and for this great community. They're helping welcome new members, keeping the peace if any issues arise, and keeping the forum organized and thread titles on-topic.
Thanks for volunteering guys, keep up the good work. And welcome to the team, Germ! :):):)

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome aboard, Germ. Thanks for all your help.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks
icon_thumright-1.gif

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
ooooh gr8 2 hear!!!! congratulations germ!!!!! i've already gotten plenty of useful help from u, glad 2 c ur a moderator now!!! :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have tendered my resignation as a Mod. It's been a good run, met some wonderful people, made some good friends. With work, home & other projects, there just isn't enough time in the day anymore.

I can be contacted through my website by clicking on my signature.

Take Care All!!! Wishing you & yours all the best.