• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New dragon keeper, nice to meet you!

GatorGuy0127

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone I'm new here and just recently, yesterday, got my first bearded dragon!
Been looking up lots of info and reading things here along with other things and videos I can find that look good.
Anyway I'll be around here and I'll be getting a pic up of my new buddy, Snickers, soon as I pick up his larger tank today.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing Snickers!! Feel free to check the links below my comment as we've put together a ton of information for new comers for reference. Feel free to ask anything

GatorGuy0127

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello thank you. Right now I'm working on seeing if the lights in the new tank get warm enough or if I'll need something else

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome my fellow beardie friend! You're gonna love being a beardie parent. Lots of good advise here and just plain old love of beardies. Also, we really like pics and hope you stay with the forum so we can share in your little fellas journey. Any questions plz ask, there are some knowledgeable reptiparents here. Good luck☺

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Latest posts