• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need to find a home for a bearded dragon.

bee vue

Hatchling Dragon
That's very good.. yeah she seem good and alert just very very skinny. .. keep giving her wax worm or butter worms they are very fattening and should help her get some weight back on. Remember reptile store fat in there tails also so if u notice he tail getting fatter that mean she's getting her health back.

dgriswold93

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay cool, her tail is actually reasonably thick. Thicker than the rest of her. I will feed her the wax worms and we can set up the shipping stuff. I'm going on a long trip at the end of the month, so as long as we can determine it will be safe enough to ship her I would rather do it sooner than later.

Thanks for the help.

bee vue

Hatchling Dragon
Yeah I msg you my info go to FedEx and get a quote on live animal over night shipping and msg me

colin

Hatchling Dragon
Guys don't mean to be nosy but how dud things go with this story ?

Has the beardie been sent over to bee vue?

Is he/she ok?

Just quite interested to know now after reading this link ;-)

Cheers Colin

bee vue

Hatchling Dragon
Naw it hasn't I'm still waiting for a quote. But seems like the beardie is getting fat now and once everything is done I'll start a new post so people can see the beardie and hope she turns out good