• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a cage?

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Now that the weather is getting nicer im back into making cages. I make all sorts of cages for any nee. If youre looking to upgrade let me know or if you just need advice on making your own i can hlp there as well! thanks!

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
It might help you get more business if you would post pics of the enclosures you have built. Also please keep advertising of services offered like this under the proper forum section per the Community Guidelines:)
Thanks and wish you well with your enclosure business!

Enjoy!!

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It might help you get more business if you would post pics of the enclosures you have built. Also please keep advertising of services offered like this under the proper forum section per the Community Guidelines:)
Thanks and wish you well with your enclosure business!

Enjoy!!
Heres a step by step picture and description i threw together of a cage i made. There is also a section of pictures of other cages i have made. http://freevisioncageplans.webs.com/

Henry X Stella

Hatchling Dragon
looks really nice!!! but shipping cost would be killer and the gas to pick-up as well...think I might use your step by step to make something similar though. thanks. :)

tylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
I want an outdoor cage just simple big square maybe like a 1.6 to 2 ft off ground price wise way am I looking at