• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mybeardie.com Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Everyone. I wanted to take the time to give you a heads up that you will be seeing less of me around. Through lengthy thoughts and discussions, my hubby and I decided to sell mybeardie.com. The site was becoming too demanding of my time and the timing was right for the sale. You have built an awesome community and I don't see that changing.

I don't believe you will see many changes in the site nor how the site is ran. The new owner has informed us that the same open mindedness will continue to thrive on this site. After all, it is this community who makes it possible.

Potential moderators have been contacted. For the time being, any concerns can be directed to the Mybeardie member account.

I want to thank of all you for making mybeardie.com a special place for folks to discuss dragon concerns or care techniques. I have learned so much since launching the forum.

Take care and see you around,
Renee

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee...Like I said in early conversations, I hope to continue to see you around here and other places. You started a great forum and you should be proud of it. Hopefully the new owner will be as diligent as you were to take care and resolve any issues.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You have my email, and I'm usually here every day....

*Warm Hugs to you both !*

Warm Welcome to the new owners !

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw, thanks everyone! You made me blush. I coulnd't have done it without all of you. As corny as that sounds, it is true. Everyone here is a great bunch. We've weeded out the close minded folks. That is important!

I'll be around, just not every day. I'm still passionate about dragons and want to help others, when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.