• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My study buddies

Lydbee923

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lately, my beardies have been with me while I study. They usually curl up and go to sleep or absorb my heat or look around the room and explore. These were taken the past couple of nights. The first and last is my boy, Beetlejuice and the second one is my girl, Lydia

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1456533677870.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1456533677870.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 97
  • uploadfromtaptalk1456534077781.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1456534077781.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 98
  • uploadfromtaptalk1456534302201.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1456534302201.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 96

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OMG they are adorable!! My Izzy is my TV buddy each night looking just like your boy there lol

Lydbee923

Bearded Dragon Egg
He watches TV with me sometimes. Well he looks at the screen but i dont think he knows what it is. Its cute cuz thats what he looks like.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dolly LOVES to watch TV too. If she is sitting on my chest she will crawl down onto the arm of the chair so she can see the TV better.

Lydbee923

Bearded Dragon Egg
Whenever I have Beetlejuice on my shoulder or my lap I put Tim Burton movies or reality TV. He'll just curl up and stay there.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep while Izzy is in her tank she is always sticking her head up and over the top watching us and I can totally see her looking at the TV and her eye's are dialing and relaxing so I do think she's watching.. at night she want's out on and on my chest or lap and goes right to sleep :) her body just goes limp and relaxed :)

Lydbee923

Bearded Dragon Egg
The past couple days before work Lydia was peering up from behind her hiding spot watching me do my makeup before work. That usually ends in me giving her multiple kisses and me not wanting to leave them.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Too cute! Once this semester starts up for me Spyra is going to be doing a lot of outside reading/studying with mommy:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodson28

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My daughter always has Iggy with her when she does her homework.. Here she woke up & was doing some crafts. He just sits & watches everything outside. He loves that window view.

Attachments

• 4896.jpeg
    4896.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 57