• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Much Overdue Upgrade for the Chunker

beeneufe

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My trusty personal carpenter (aka: Dad) had some time off work and got my 120 gallon tank together for me. I sent him a guide from someone who built their own from melamine, and voila. A few adjustments were made, such as rectangular vents instead of circular because we couldn't find them anywhere, and some crafty work for both the heat lamp and UVB. I am still playing around with the heating, and am thinking of putting another bulb in near the middle, cool side seems a bit too cool for my liking (being in a basement doesn't help). Other than that, I am beyond excited to have my girl out of her squishy 50 gallon (I think she is too!) :D

Attachments

• IMG_8508.JPG
    IMG_8508.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_8510.JPG
    IMG_8510.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8511.JPG
    IMG_8511.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 81

LittlePeach

Bearded Dragon Egg
My trusty personal carpenter (aka: Dad) had some time off work and got my 120 gallon tank together for me. I sent him a guide from someone who built their own from melamine, and voila. A few adjustments were made, such as rectangular vents instead of circular because we couldn't find them anywhere, and some crafty work for both the heat lamp and UVB. I am still playing around with the heating, and am thinking of putting another bulb in near the middle, cool side seems a bit too cool for my liking (being in a basement doesn't help). Other than that, I am beyond excited to have my girl out of her squishy 50 gallon (I think she is too!) :D
That is so cool!

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Dad's who can build stuff are awesome☺. Your beardie looks very happy & healthy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk