• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moderator Nominations

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's time to add a couple new moderators to our team. If any of you are interested, I'd encourage you to nominate yourselves or others you think would make a great BDF Mod
Moderators are conflict resolvers who love bearded dragons and have a general knowledge of basic care and how to direct people to the answers they seek here on BDF. Ideally, our moderators welcome new members, help with technical issues and remove posts that violate our community guidelines (mostly spam!). Of course, moderators also love the dragon hobby and have a desire to encourage and help others successfully raise healthy dragons.
If you know someone that sounds like they fit this bill, or you feel you do and you're up to the task, please send me a PM with your moderator nomination. I'll be making a list of the top contenders and selecting a few to join our team. BDF has a great reputation for being a friendly and helpful place to get all kinds of information about bearded dragons - the entire community has helped develop this culture. I'm excited to bring on a few more volunteers to help keep BDF the great place it's become!