• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Merry Christmas Josh & Everyone!!!

chiristmas_gif.gif

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope all you beardie lovers had a great Christmas with your family and friends, and of course your beardies! My beardie gave me a great present for christmas, a nice big poopie! LOL!:rolleyes:

manzeez

Hatchling Dragon
thankyou and a happy new year to you thats what beardies do best . but spikes not eating very well he's shedding and it just wont go :confused:

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Awww I am sorry your beardie is not eating well.....usually they lose a bit of their appetite when they are shedding so I wouldn't worry too much. I wish my beardie would shed soon...he doesn't seem to be growing very fast even though I am doing everything I am supposed to such as all the vitamins to give him and gut loading the crickets with vegetables since my beardie won't eat veggies on his own...he's so stubborn! I recommend giving your beardie a lot of warm water soaks to help him with his shedding. It works wonders!!! Hope he feels better soon!!!

manzeez

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks for your reply . his eating has picked up a bit but the shed is on his left hand and it just wont move . I got trex shedding aid they say its good stuff so i'll give that a go . If your beardie wont eat veg try bearded dragon food and add a little veg thats what i did :confused:

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
I'm glad his eating has picked up! It's frustrating because sometimes beardies have such a tough time going through sheds, and the worst thing as I am sure you know is to help them by picking it off, as tempting as it is! I have never tried any shedding aid, just gave him warm water soaks which have seemed to do the trick. Hope he gets that skin off soon!!!!:)