• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Maya Goes on Vacation

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, he gets some serious tank fever. Nearly every single day, he wants to go out with us. Maya doesn't like to stay home alone anymore because we don't have his favorite shows and movies on. We cut out our directv and went to antenna. Pretty Girl, his friend died a couple of months ago.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HEY Noella - good to see ya! Good to know Maya is (still) spoiled !!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What about leaving a radio on for him? We used to do that with Dexter.

I tried the radio. I think he's bored with staying in his tank. I was having trouble looking for basking branches to climb on. I was paper macheteing a perch and wondered if it was a waste of time or it would be too- bulky. I have grout so I am thinking of once I figure out how when to stop making the perch. So far it has held a bit and it needs a support. I will not be using things from the pet store here.

Bellasmamma

Hatchling Dragon
I leave the tv on for Bella she loves to listen to the tv she even watches it. I know things can be pretty expensive but have you checked on line or the pet shops for something for your baby to climb on SAFELY. I think it's great your trying so hard to accommodate and trying to make your baby something.