• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone.

Aziara

Hatchling Dragon
Hello
I'm new here, though I've already posted around the forums a little, lol.
I don't have my beardy yet, I'm still in the 'learn everything, and set up' stage. There's a reptile expo in a nearby town in October, which is where I plan to acquire my dragon.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sooooo ---- read the notes below in the links. super good stuff put together by some of our members. ASK HERE FIRST !!! get all your ducks in a row and get the tank and lights set up BEFORE you bring baby home.

Aziara

Hatchling Dragon
That's some really great links there. Thanks so much.

EDIT: the greathouse link is broken.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thank you will look into this. @PatsyB did you know this?

Just noticed it :(

Hello
I'm new here, though I've already posted around the forums a little, lol.
I don't have my beardy yet, I'm still in the 'learn everything, and set up' stage. There's a reptile expo in a nearby town in October, which is where I plan to acquire my dragon.

Would you be going to the Tinley Park show? That one is on October and the fall show is much better than the spring one. We left last year, already planning on what we are getting this year LOL!

rdoyle225

Juvenile Dragon
The repticon that was in baton rouge sucked. I when to the HERP. Show In New Orleans yesterday it was so great. I think they have one in Lafayette also

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Aziara

Hatchling Dragon
Looks like there's one in Lake Charles in November. If there aren't any healthy/friendly dragon at Repticon, I'll give that a shot.