• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

green hypo translucent leatherback! & hypo leatherback het for green trans!

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi, this is the first hypo green translucent leatherback im letting go from this clutch. He is a stunning trans. Will be a stud of a breeder! Im also letting go of a hypo leatherback het for green trans! He is bright yellow.He is loaded with genetics! They are both possible males. They are both eating well on dubias, collard greens, and ground up zuccini. The hypo translucent leatherback is from the second clutch and is 6 weeks old. The hypo leatherback het for translucent is from the first clutch and is 10 weeks old. The hypo translucent leatherback is $200 plus shipping. The hypo leatherback het for translucent is $120 plus shipping. If you have any questions or if your interested in one of them, you can pm me or email me at [email protected].
Thank You
high qualtiy 020.JPG
high qualtiy 019.JPG
beardeds 031.JPG
beardeds 037.JPG

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
That guy is awesome looking. I just have a regular "plain" Beardie and i only have the means to care for one at a time..but dwam i have looked at all your posts and you my friend breed some awesome looking Dragons.

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
abd i can't wait to see your bd genetics take off i have been watching for a while wanting to buy a dragon from you but it seems with every clutch your dragons colors get more bolder and bolder im just waiting for something with awesome colors like a chameleon lol love your work keep doing what your doing

Vincent

Hatchling Dragon
i want one really badly.... but before i ask you for one i want to know if you breed a leather back bd and a different type of bd would the babies look good?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
i want one really badly.... but before i ask you for one i want to know if you breed a leather back bd and a different type of bd would the babies look good?
This question has been answered by different people in different areas of the forum. It's quite likely that these bd's have already been sold.

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yea sorry, these two are both sold. We do have 2 or 3 other leatherbacks availible. If you breed leatherbacks to other beardeds dragons you will most likely get nice looking dragons.