• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

exo-terra adult bearded dragon enclosure.

Dragnmum

Hatchling Dragon
Just search this on google.
Exo Terra Adult Bearded Dragon Starter Kit
Those kits are crap. I, along with almost everyone I've talked to about beardies, end up replacing everything in those kits. The sand is no good, the red light shouldn't be used, the wattage wasn't even strong enough so I replaced the lamp. The calcium it comes with doesn't have vitamin D, etc, etc. I would recommend trying to find a used tank (there's lots out there) and then buy what you will actually use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhysandfish

Bearded Dragon Egg
Those kits are crap. I, along with almost everyone I've talked to about beardies, end up replacing everything in those kits. The sand is no good, the red light shouldn't be used, the wattage wasn't even strong enough so I replaced the lamp. The calcium it comes with doesn't have vitamin D, etc, etc. I would recommend trying to find a used tank (there's lots out there) and then buy what you will actually use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay i'll do that!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Petco and Petsmart have lots of $1per gal sales which makes for cheap tanks!!

Aziara

Hatchling Dragon
Petco and Petsmart have lots of $1per gal sales which makes for cheap tanks!!
Some places (like where I live) those $1 per gallon sales cap out at only 30 or 40 gallons. Anything bigger than that is full price.