• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Entire Dubia Roach Colony for Sale

Caity

Bearded Dragon Egg
I recently had to euthanize my bearded dragon and won't be getting anymore reptiles for a few years so I'm looking for a home for my roach colony. They are currently in a 10 gallon aquarium and there are several hundred to a thousand or more, of different sizes from tiny babies to adults (I'll try to get a better number in the morning). I am asking $60 for all of the roaches and I will include their remaining roach chow and dry water crystals. If you would like the tank, lid, and dishes as well I'm willing to include everything for $10 more. Everything will be shipped USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground to the continental United States excluding Florida and the shipping cost will be the responsibility of the buyer. Payments will be made through Paypal and a tracking number will be sent as soon as they are shipped. Let me know if you are interested, I will include photos when there is more sunlight tomorrow.

Caity

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here are some pictures: There are 5 egg flats with roaches and I will also include their container of food and dry water crystals. I can also send them with the aquarium or just in plastic container(s).
IMG_0738.JPG IMG_0743.JPG IMG_0750.JPG IMG_0751.JPG IMG_0752.JPG