• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Roaches For Sale!

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
20151116_171452.jpg
20151116_172049.jpg
20151116_171501.jpg
20151116_172035.jpg
20151116_172049.jpg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would be interested in this!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome! How many would you like to order?

How many are you trying to get rid of? are you thinning down your colony? I would do the 200 of mixed, how do you want to do $? paypal or what?

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
Basically yes, I'm trying to thin out my colony. I'm looking to get rid of as many as I can for the moment, if not indefinitely.
I've been needing to set up a new enclosure for them so I can split them up into two colonies and make them some extra room for breeding.
They are far too crowded at the moment so I'm trying to make the cash for the supplies I need for the new set-up by selling some of them off.

Maybe I can keep it up and turn this into a side-business, who knows? ;)

Paypal me at [email protected] for $30 along with a return address and I can ship out your 200 either the same day or the next day, depending on what time your payment clears Paypal.

Btw, I may be new to the selling roaches bit, but keep in mind, I do guarantee live arrival and I ship fast!

All of my roaches are gut-loaded 24/7, kept in a dark, high-heat environment (that mimics a cave in the tropics) and fed the best mixture of organic roach chow I could find a recipe for. They also have a constant supply of purified water crystals along with a wide range of organic fruits and vegetables!

Each of them are super fat and literally dripping with reptile vitamin/mineral juices! I promise, you won't be disappointed! And neither will your dragon!

Thanks for the interest and I'm looking forward to seeing what you think about my roaches!!

All the Best,
-Brandon

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok sounds good Brandon that will work for me, if you could basically send me out a mix of sizes that would be great!! 200+ would be great. I have a colony but they are still establishing..Having new stock is always good to mix in with them.. I will do the paypal here shortly.
Thanks,
Dana

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
How many dubias are in your starter colony? Any idea of the adult male/female ratio at present? I don't want to send too many adult males if you have plenty of males in your colony already. Too many males can slow your reproduction rate.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How many dubias are in your starter colony? Any idea of the adult male/female ratio at present? I don't want to send too many adult males if you have plenty of males in your colony already. Too many males can slow your reproduction rate.
I have a 3 to 1 ratio right now and that colony is about 300 now is just starting to produce, I fed off the extra adult males, so med nymphs are great nice and juicy :) really can use any size right now but yea don't overload me with males :)

paypal done..

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
Awesome!

I'll have them heading your way first thing in the morning and I'll email you the tracking number and carrier and such once they are sent. Let me know how they're doing when they arrive!

Thanks again Hdrydr31!

All the Best,
-Brandon

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome!

I'll have them heading your way first thing in the morning and I'll email you the tracking number and carrier and such once they are sent. Let me know how they're doing when they arrive!

Thanks again Hdrydr31!

All the Best,
-Brandon
Thanks!! I will keep you posted on their status, it's going to be 59 low of 37 tomorrow and 41 high low of 29 thursAgain thank you!

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
:eek: That's a bit on the chilly side. Would you prefer I have them held at your local post office where they will be warmer? Or do you want to chance it and have them dropped off at your doorstep without a signature required? I can put a heat pack in the box and insulate it (as I planned on doing regardless) but I still can't guarantee they'll all be alive if they have to sit by the door for more than an hour in freezing temps :oops:

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
:eek: That's a bit on the chilly side. Would you prefer I have them held at your local post office where they will be warmer? Or do you want to chance it and have them dropped off at your doorstep without a signature required? I can put a heat pack in the box and insulate it (as I planned on doing regardless) but I still can't guarantee they'll all be alive if they have to sit by the door for more than an hour in freezing temps :oops:

I will be here to accept, but you can hold them at the post office that's fine with me and better on them..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would like to try some. Crickets stink. Will you combine orders for shipping?

Make sure that in your state it is legal to have them. I housed and raised crickets for 5 years and unless you spot clean the dead/dying ones they do smell not to mention they are very sensitive!!..I cleaned my bins everyday and it wasn't bad and I had anywhere from 500-1500 at a time along with breeding tanks it was alot of work.
Dubia's are great!! low to no maintenance and the nutrition benefits it's a win win! 1 Roach = 5 crickets! Their digestive tract is long so it's easier to make sure that they are gut loaded and all that goodness gets into your Dragon or whatever your feeding..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brandon (I've sent you a pm as well) Thank you for the Dubia's!! I picked them up at the post office. I've unpacked them and all but 1 small juv are alive and well! 1 of the 3 warmers was still a bit warm, your packing job did it's job! Being that it got down to 25 here in WI I was glad to see them alive, chilly but moving about.
Thank you for the chow and crystals and your prompt shipping!! They have been sorted and into their colony boxes :) Izzy thanks you for her yummy roaches!
Thank you!

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
Hi guys!

Just a quick reminder to anyone interested in our Dubias!

Flat rate shipping with USPS Priority 2-day is now $20 for the winter months.

Packing material includes foil-backed styrofoam lining, heat pads and muslin bags that provide a breathable, padded insulation and extra climbing surface for a less stressful trip for your little gems.

Our starter colonies are $40 (plus shipping) and include:

-15 Brooding Adult Females @ $1.00 each

-10 Adult Males @ $0.50 ea.

-150+ mixed sizes from Nymph to Juveniles @ $20 per box

Custom orders are also available upon request!

Simply PM us a list of the amounts desired, along with the specified sexes and sizes before placing your order and we will personally pick out the fattest of the roaches requested from our colony and send them to your door or nearest post office!

Thanks again to all our happy customers!

All the Best,
-Brandon
Forever True Tattoo
Phoenix, AZ

Paarthurnax

Hatchling Dragon
Shout out to Brandon for a great transaction and some super looking Dubia colony and nymphs. Jim just loved his 1st two roaches. Even with a few extra days of shipment due possibly to the Holidays the package all arrived alive and well due to the expert packing.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks to the ones that I added from you to my colony they are growing and producing like crazy :) I got tons of babies running around in my grow up tub!! Now if Izzy would wake up a bit more and get busy eating that would be great lol