• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

dragons, snails and lizards

Dwaggie

Bearded Dragon Egg
hello!!!

i just found this forum and would love to introduce myself.
my name's lena, or dwaggie, i'm 33 and fairly new to keeping lizards in general, but the herp bug's bitten me good.

i started with three leopard geckos in january, and have upped my game with three crested gecko babies and one adopted bearded dragon.
my leos are almost a year of age, the cresties are about 7ish months now and my beardie girl is 5

i mostly came here to share my enthusiasm, to look for info i might be missing and a few specific questions i haven't found answers to, so far :)

i'll have a look around and try to post photos and other stuff as i go

oh, also, i'm not a native speaker, so if i get mixed up with specific expressions or write something odd... it's not on purpose ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4333small.jpg
    IMG_4333small.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 21

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome - take a look through the links below for info re: your beardie. good stuff. PLEASE - if you cant find something on your search through the forum, do not hesitate to ask. we have some super people with a bunch of knowledge !

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing all your babies.. Yes please look at the links below as we have put a ton of info together for everyone.

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Well, hello fellow beardie parent and welcome to the forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk