• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does she look big enough to breed?

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
I've only had her a couple weeks. I'm not planning to breed her until next year, just curious if she's at an okay size right now or if I should keep fattening her up. I'm not sure exactly how much she weighs because I don't have the proper scale right now. Any experienced breeders have an opinion? Also not sure
52bd605d4f91f2ff95384535a27a0273.jpg
ce72773671511b9b3e5668bc18a976c7.jpg
exactly how old she is. I was told two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Any particular reason your interested in breeding her?? Do you know her blood lines morph info? I ask because it's a rough interaction and dealing with gravid female laying clutch after clutch. Are you prepared for incubation and food and housing for all the babies? just asking.

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
Any particular reason your interested in breeding her?? Do you know her blood lines morph info? I ask because it's a rough interaction and dealing with gravid female laying clutch after clutch. Are you prepared for incubation and food and housing for all the babies? just asking.
Like I said I'm not looking to breed until at least next year, more so just entertaining the idea of it. I've always wanted to breed my Blue Tongue but haven't been able to find an adult female of the same species to breed him with, and they're also much more difficult to breed than bearded dragons. I've done tons of research over the last year and know all about the incubation process and how to care for the babies once they hatch. I'm just looking to expand my hobby in the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk