• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Decorate your dragon

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
are they durable for little fatties that like to climb in them all the time?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Your Facebook isn't working for me, is it working for any one else???

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Strange, even if I enter 'carolina decorated dragons' or 'carolinadecorateddragons' in the search on FB, it still comes up with 'O' results.

Carolina.jpg

Carolina 2.jpg

Michael Clatworthy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Not sure why it is not working..To chelsey so far i have had no issues. I front load wash mine and air dry. The hammocks get rotated out every 2 days or if an accident happens on it. Their nails do not get stuck in the fabric, which is a plus. The suction cups are rated at 1lb but larger ones can be used if needed.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have no idea why, but I click on the Link & it takes me straight to my own homepage, must be something messed up in my settings somehow if everyone else is seeing it. But strange it won't even show when I search it, I'm still getting the same results depicted above :confused:. I'd really like to see it, the Hammocks look great. Can't even add as a friend because I can't get it to initially come up :confused:.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What part of the world are you in? This just gets weirder. I tried it on our other PC, does the exact same thing only brings up my wife's Homepage. Tried as you instructed, logged out, etc, it did bring up the login page as you said, logged in, it took me straight to my home page again as before. If I enter the URL into either location bar or directly into google, it doesn't find it either, the only thing it finds is your posts where it is mentioned here on BDF :confused:.

Untitled.jpg

4c7bdaa3.gif
3d-confused-smiley-emoticon-thumb14427856.jpg

I'm thinking that it may be one of the areas not accessible from Canada??? Or from My ISP.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Got the request, accepted, went to your likes, the only thing showing is Carolina Classic Dragons, went through all the past years on your timeline, nothing there either. :confused:
Untitled2.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
That is so weird! I can get to it as well. Maybe it's only accessible to people in the US?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Been wracking my noggin for nothin - :rolleyes: That`s why I mentioned Canada prior to you sending the friend request. Oh Well, now I know why.