• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blatta lateralis Feeder Roaches

MWAInverts

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Blatta lateralis Feeder Roaches

The best feeders available! Turkistan Roaches (Shelfordella lateralis, formerly Blatta lateralis) AKA Rusty Reds are by far the best feeders you can feed your pet. They are more nutritious than crickets and don't die as easily, are attractive to predators, never burrow, breeds to plague proportions, don't carry parasites or diseases, don't make any noise, can't climb smooth surfaces, and they don't SMELL! They range in size from 1/4" to 1".

My roaches are fed 100% homemade vegetarian diets, supplemented with fresh fruits and veggies, and water gel. Absolutely NO MEAT PROTEIN here! These are FAT roaches!!

Currently available in mixed sizes only.

Mixed Sized Feeders (1/4" to 5/8", I try my best for an even mix)

1000 $35.00

2000 $65.00

3000 $95.00

4000 $125.00

5000 $150.00

10000 $280.00 (Ships Free)

Terms of Service

Winter Shipping

Heat packs will now be included for orders shipped to areas with temperatures below 35F. The heat pack charge is $3.00 in addition to the usual shipping charge. Shipping into 10F below locations are at my discretion as I will check buyer's local weather prior to approving the order. Buyer can waive that right but LAG will also be waived. We use Extra Large shipping boxes with plenty of paper insulation so the cold is generally not a problem in most cases. If need be, we will also double box orders.

Summer Shipping

Generally speaking, summer shipping is fine for roaches to numerous areas within the US. Sometimes a heatwave may hit a buyer's area so we will always check the weather prior to approving the order or will hold the order at the buyer's request. We use Extra Large shipping boxes with plenty of paper insulation so heat related deaths are rare. On occasion we will include a cold pack for $3.00 in addition to the usual shipping charge.

Payment

All orders will be through my Etsy Store via their Direct Checkout. Sorry but having had so many issues with PayPal payments, I'm not personally using PayPal -but- my store's Direct Checkout can process them.

How To Order

PM me and let me know how many roaches you'd like and I will PM you a custom order link to complete the purchase. Once the order is complete, it'll be shipped out within 2 days.

Shipping

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days for $10, no matter how many roaches you buy. Express 1-2 day shipping is also available on a case by case basis, please inquire.

I only ship Monday-Wednesday to spare our little friends from unnecessary pain and suffering.

We do our absolute best to pack the order, but we are not responsible for USPS mishandling or delays. See LAG terms below.

Live Arrival Guarantee

Some die off from shipping will often occur, but our generous over counts will make up for it.

If you experience total shipment death, please send a clear picture (we may ask for them to be placed in water), pay the shipping fee, and a replacement will be sent.

LAG is only valid if shipment is delivered in person and not left on a door step. Please take the necessary steps to ensure someone is home for delivery. All LAG requests have to be made within 4 hours of the delivery time stamp.

Refund Policy

All Sales Are Final. Replacement orders will be shipped, excluding shipping, once deaths are confirmed.