• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragons available soon

JusChron

Hatchling Dragon
My girl just laid 11 eggs from this pairing
(Bottom) Male Hypo Het Trans Citrus Leather back X (top) Female Hypo Citrus
EGGS ARE IN THE INCUBATOR!!!
Anyone interested let me know!

uploadfromtaptalk1466873060672.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466873044611.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466873044611.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 45

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Do you have a Facebook page or a website where people can see some of your previous clutches?

JusChron

Hatchling Dragon
Do you have a Facebook page or a website where people can see some of your previous clutches?
Unfortunately not, i didnt document it back then like im doing now as i wasn't into breeding seriously, now i have just started properly and only have pics/vids of what i have now. Only one video of a previous clutch with my current female the male to that clutch i no longer have. I will make a facebook and website im working on at the moment.
My instagram is @jadoredragons

JusChron

Hatchling Dragon
Eggs are starting to sweat!!! Hopefully we will have some hatchlings in the next 24 hours